InvestorData focuses on providing end-of-day pricing data for all financial instruments
listed and traded on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
This includes shares, indices, futures, warrants, unit trusts, and much more.
The database we offer has a very extensive, multi-decade history and is compatible with a wide
range of 3rd party applications including MetaStock, Advanced Charts, AmiBroker, and many more.
Our data includes:
- Multi-decade history
- Open, High, Low, Close Pricing Data
- Dividend Yields, Earnings Yields, and P:Es
- Daily Volume and Value Traded
- Number of Deals
- All JSE shares
- All JSE Indices and Total Return Indices
- All Futures Contracts
- All Warrants
- All Unit Trusts
- All Preference Shares, Options, and the like
- Major Forex Cross-Rates
- Major International Markets
- Major Commodities
- Major Bonds
- Major Economic Time Series
- Various other series of use to investors
- We provide all new-listing, name-changes, and de-listing instructions
- Sector and Sub-Sector information
- Shares in Issue
- Ex-Dividend Status Flags
- Very high quality database and history
- Continuous enhancements and on-going development
- Compatible with many charting applications
- Low cost
There is no upfront fee.
You can cancel any time, no contracts.